Free shipping in Canada and USA.
Price is in USD.
Is more happiness possible? Can you learn ways to create more joy in life? Can there be work life balance? Yes, yes, and YES! Everyone can be happier and live a more balanced, full life. Learn the science behind happiness in this practical and easy-to-read book. What researchers have been studying and have tested in laboratories over decades is now all right here for you! Whole Person Happiness will take you on a journey toward a more fulfilling life.
– How small steps lead to big strides.
– Why good enough is VERY good.
– How a change in mind changes body, and vice versa.
– How achieving goals can be automated.
You can feel better physically. You can move through the day with zest, and knock your work tasks off with skill and ease. Your daily grind can instead be filled with meaning, purpose and joy. You can combat depression and anxiety with powerful principles of proven therapeutic interventions. If you want a book about personal growth that is inspiring and as unique as you are, then pick up this book. Does it make sense that health and well-being include all of body, mind and spirit? Can a sharp and lively intellect reap good friends and warm relationships? Does the cultivation of our own good character help us sleep at night and feel great through the day? Whole Person Happiness shows the way. Discover how cutting edge positive psychology research has advanced such that we really do know how people can be happier in everyday life.
Written by Paul Krismer, “The Happiness Expert”, this book provides a practical guide to living your best life. Paul’s extensive work as an executive coach, both with individual and corporate clients, shines through in his captivating storytelling and his accessible presentation of the science of happiness. His teaching is a powerful call to action. As the title suggests, Whole Person Happiness will engage you in a thoughtful consideration of the component parts of a holistic life: body, mind and spirit.
– Body—the book describes the material needs that must be met in order for biological contentment to give way for emotional and spiritual sufficiency.
– Mind—the book considers how and why we benefit from conscious attention to our intellectual and emotional well-being.
– Spirit—without religious dogma, the book explores our deep relationship with the reality beyond our physical selves.
Explore the ways in which each of us benefits from a balanced, healthy ecosystem made up of body, mind and spirit. Whole Person Happiness guides you to fundamental truths about how to live your happy life. Get happier!
Get this book!